21st March 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Will I get better job in banks after doing MBA?

Will I get better job in banks after doing MBA or its same to get that job even after doing bcom and clearing bank exams?

21st March 2017, 10:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get better job in banks after doing MBA?

To get a job in government bank the candidate must have to give the exam which is conducted by IBPS and SBI. The eligibility to appear for this exam is the candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university and from any field. The candidate must be Indian civilization and the age minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years for general candidate and for reserved candidate it is 03/05 years and for person with disability it is 10 years.
22nd March 2017, 06:59 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Will I get better job in banks after doing MBA?

No, after MBA you can get higher posts. Usually recruitment is done through campus placements. Prepare well for the recruitment since there will be quantitative aptitude, reasoning skills and basic banking knowledge. Also you should have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?