25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for police constable job after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

SIR/Mam,

I AM COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENNG PASS WITH 71.32% IN SC CANDIDATE SIR PLEACE LET ME Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police constable? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed to apply for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for constable job after completion of diploma course?
  2. Is the diploma holders eligible to apply for police constable job?
  3. Am i eligible for Police Constable job with Electronics Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Eligibility for Police constable post after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  10. Can I apply for AP police constable recruitment on the basis of diploma?
  11. Can I apply for job at TCS being a diploma in chemical engineering student? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for AP police constable post based on my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. Why diploma holders are not eligible for police constable post? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether Diploma holders are eligible for Police Constable post or not?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of Police constable in Andhra Pradesh after diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Police Constable Post after completing 10+Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder apply for Police job? Which post I can get and how much salary?
27th August 2016, 02:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for police constable job after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

Diploma candidates are eligible for police constable job if you have completed 12th standard.

If you can apply for police as constable then education qualification in 12th standard.

Applicant should be a citizen of India

Candidate should be physically fit

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
27th August 2016, 02:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for police constable job after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/Mam,

I AM COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENNG PASS WITH 71.32% IN SC CANDIDATE SIR PLEACE LET ME Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police constable? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed to apply for the job?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Police Constable Job in some states after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. The candidates should have completed 10th standard to become a Police Constable in Tamil Nadu Police Department. The candidate should be in the age group of 18 to 24 years. The height of the candidate should be 170 cm and chest should be 81 cm (Expansion 5 cm). The details can be seen also in the Tamil Nadu Police website Click Here
27th August 2016, 04:45 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible.

The eligibility required for the Police constable job is 10+2 which is equivalent to the diploma course.

You can apply to any job which require the 10+2 as the eligibility requirement.

The posts are filled up by the CHSL conducted by the SSC.

You can apply there online when the forms are out, fight the exam and get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?