23rd May 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

When can we apply for the post of teacher in Jharkhand high school?

Sir/Mam,

When will be the Jharkhand high school teacher advertisement or form published? Also tell me the syllabus of English subject? Is there objective type question or subjective too will be asked in the exams? Just inform me as soon as possible and what is the expecting date of commence the exam?
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. When can we apply for the post of teacher in Jharkhand high school? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus of physical education teacher? When the vacancies will be out in Jharkhand High School?
  3. What is the vacancy available for Jharkhand high school teachers?
  4. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  5. What is the syllabus of Upgraded High School Teacher exam of Jharkhand -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  7. Previous year question papers of Jharkhand high school teacher?
  8. When is the high school teacher examination going to be held?
  9. What is the age limit to apply for aided high school teacher post in Karnataka?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course?
  11. Information about Jharkhand high School Teacher?
  12. Last date of submission of form for Teacher in Jharkhand Government 12th school?
  13. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  15. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  16. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
14th June 2016, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can we apply for the post of teacher in Jharkhand high school?

The date of advertisement for school teacher post is not confirmed and may vary according to the availability of the teachers. Sometimes recruitment is done without any notification through temporary teachers.

If you have B.Ed and TET qualification then only you will be eligible for government school teaching job in Jharkhand. Hence, get all the information related to vacancies around you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?