22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year?

Sir I have 90.5% in class 10, and 65% in class 12, I am in final year B.Tech with 67% till my third year. I have one backlog in English 2nd year. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if having a year gap in academics?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  4. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra after having 1 active backlog?
  5. Internship in Mahindra and Mahindra for M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  6. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if have one backlog in 4th semester?
  7. Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Will Tech Mahindra allow Backlogs on the date of Joining?
  9. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  11. Will Tech Mahindra allow backlogs on the date of joining?
  12. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Can I apply for job after completing B.Tech with one Backlog? -- [New]
  15. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  16. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  18. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
23rd October 2016, 02:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year?

No, you are not eligible to apply for job in Tech Mahindra if you are having a backlog in 2nd year. You have good marks throughout your academic career, but the main problem is your backlog. So, there is a way for you. You can give the supplementary examination to clear the subject and after that you can apply for job there. Here is the eligibility criteria to join Tech Mahindra:

> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% in their 10th, 12th and graduation from a recognized board/college.

> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

> Maximum 2 years gap is allowed.

> Gap in between the course is not allowed.
23rd October 2016, 02:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for job in Tech Mahindra if you are having a backlog in 2nd year. You have good marks throughout your academic career, but the main problem is your backlog. So, there is a way for you. You can give the supplementary examination to clear the subject and after that you can apply for job there. Here is the eligibility criteria to join Tech Mahindra:

> Candidates should have scored minimum 60% in their 10th, 12th and graduation from a recognized board/college.

> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

> Maximum 2 years gap is allowed.

> Gap in between the course is not allowed.
25th October 2016, 08:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have 90.5% in class 10, and 65% in class 12, I am in final year B.Tech with 67% till my third year. I have one backlog in English 2nd year. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra?
If you have cleared your backlog, then you are eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.
29th September 2021, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in my first year and after that I cleared my backlog.Am I eligible for TechMahindra recruitment?I applied for the job and cleared all the rounds they asked me to submit the documents then I uploaded them but I didn't get any offer letter after that.does it have anything to do with my backlog history?
15th July 2022, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for tech mahindra I have backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?