22nd October 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if have one backlog in 4th semester?

Sir, I have 90.50% in class 10, and 65% in class 12, I am in final year B.Tech with 67% till my 6th semester. I have one backlog in 4th semester. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  4. Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  6. Will Tech Mahindra allow Backlogs on the date of Joining?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  8. Will Tech Mahindra allow backlogs on the date of joining?
  9. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra after having 1 active backlog?
  10. Can I apply for scholarship having a backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  11. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if having a year gap in academics?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in USA after completion of B.Tech with one backlog in 1st semester? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for CAT exam after passing CSE final year with backlog in 4th semester
  15. What are the IT recruitments available in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(IT) 4th year student?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if scored 82.2% in 12th and having a backlog in B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
22nd October 2016, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if have one backlog in 4th semester?

Yes, you are eligible to participate in Tech Mahindra recruitment process even if you have one backlog in your 4th semester. To be eligible to participate in Tech Mahindra recruitment process, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the company. If you have good communication skills and subject knowledge then, you can easily get job in Tech mahindra and you can clear your backlog before completion of your B.Tech course.
24th October 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if have one backlog in 4th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have 90.50% in class 10, and 65% in class 12, I am in final year B.Tech with 67% till my 6th semester. I have one backlog in 4th semester. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra?
Yes, you are eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Selection process for Tech Mahindra recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
25th October 2016, 08:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Your eligibility depends on the fact that you cleared the backlog or not, that is, whether it is still active or inactive. Of the backlog has not been cleared and is still active, then you will not be eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment drive. This is because as per the eligibility criteria there should not be any active backlog at the time of recruitment drive. If you clear the backlog before the recruitment process, then you will be eligible for the drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?