5th September 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Will Tech Mahindra allow backlogs on the date of joining?

I am selected in tech mahindra ..i got one backlog in my last semester .jntu k issues provisional certificate exempting two subjects .Will mahindra allow backlogs on date of joining.

9th September 2014, 10:26 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will Tech Mahindra allow backlogs on the date of joining?

WILL TECH MAHINDRA ALLOW BACKLOGS ON DATE OF JOINING?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible to join Tech Mahindra with one outstanding backlog. It's a strict rule followed for any company that the fresh candidate who joins in should submit the Graduation completion certificate as a proof and with one backlog who won't be able to provide that.

Now try to work on the options and find out if it's possible for you to give some supplementary exams before joining so that you can clear the subject with that. Visit your department HOD and talk about this and find out if there is any other way for you to give the exam again immediately so that you can join Tech Mahindra with your Graduation completion certificate. If that's not possible then still you can try joining on the date which they have provided for you and find out if there is some exception can be given from the Tech Mahindra side where the chances are very minimal.
4th September 2021, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Tech Mahindra allow backlogs on the date of joining?

Iam selected in tech Mahindra , but I had one active backlog , iam waiting for the results but last date of submission of documents in 6thseptember , is tech Mahindra accept one backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?