20th April 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend HCL test for second time?

I have undertaken hcl test on jan 22nd can i again attend hcl for second time?

2nd May 2014, 02:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend HCL test for second time?

Usually it's not possible to attend second time in any of the service companies for a period gap of 6 months but still that doesn't mean you cannot give the test once again.

Just go ahead and write the test again and if they since there will be no proof as such to say that you have already given the test before since getting a job these days is to hard and it should be no harm to grab the chances which you have in your hand.

If you feel that it's not right to do then just go to the place where tests are happening and confirm with the officials over there once as it's not a mandatory thing followed by all the recruitment. So, once they say that it's not a problem then you can very well give the test and make sure you get the job this time.

CLICK HERE!! to write a online mock aptitude test for HCL.

I have attached various other files which supports you for the HCL placement and other placement preparation in this post for your reference. Just go through it and start your preparations right away.
6th November 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend HCL test for second time?

I attend HCL TSS DRIVE on 6-11-2016 and they told to us after 15 days u can attend another drive of HCL my question is can I attend another drive of HCl technologies not HCL TSS can I attend on 10-11-12???????
6th December 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have attended HCL drive on 5-10-2020..Again when can I apply for HCL drive.
13th July 2021, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply hcl entrance test for second time in a year
7th June 2023, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have rejected by malpractice can i attempt the test? And can you please say the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?