29th January 2012, 10:58 PM
asobvoatol

Am I eligible for placements in MNC's such as TCS,CTS,INFY,WIPRO having two year gap between M.Tech and B.Tech?

my class x- 89%
+2-84%
b.tech- 77%
presently I am pursuing m.tech in software engg. but there is a 2yr gap between my b.tech and m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  2. Is it possible to get placement in companies like TCS, CTS, Wipro etc. if there is a 2 years gap in studies?
  3. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  4. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  5. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  10. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  11. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  13. Am i eligible for job interviews in MCS's as i have a gap of 3 years between my B.Tech and M.Tech ? I hold high percentage throughout my academics
  14. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  15. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  16. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  17. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
  18. List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?
6th September 2012, 01:25 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements in MNC's such as TCS,CTS,INFY,WIPRO having two year gap between M.Tech and B.Tech?

Hello,
You have secured an excellent percentage in your 10th and 12th. Your b.tech percentage is also good. So you can definitely get the placement in MNCs after the completion of your M.Tech.
Since you have a 2 year of gap between your B.Tech and M.Tech, you will definitely be questioned about your gap. So you have to give them a valid proof for your gap. The interviewers are expert and much more experienced than a student. So they can easily differentiate between a lie and a truth. So if you can produce them a work certificate or any other valid proofs for your gap then it will definitely help you in getting you the job. Just try to be honest and confident. You have all the qualification to get the job so the company would not want to lose a candidate merely on the basis of a gap. So if you satisfy and justify them the true and valid reason for your gap then you can definitely be placed in the MNCs. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?