28th December 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I be a Chemistry Teacher in Dubai?

I am graduate now and i want to become a chemistry teacher? So tell me that can i teach chemistry in dubai?

1st October 2015, 12:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I be a Chemistry Teacher in Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate now and i want to become a chemistry teacher? So tell me that can i teach chemistry in dubai?
To get Chemistry Teacher in Dubai you are required to satisfy the following basic criteria,

• You should have a degree in Chemistry with at least two years of experience.
  • You should have a Teaching qualification in science (i.e) B.Ed or PhD.
  • You should be a native speaker of English.

If you have above qualities you may get a Chemistry Teacher job in Dubai. There are lots of vacancies are available for Teachers in the Middle East. Mostly they will conduct the interview in Skype and give you the appointment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?