4th November 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in any management and consultancy related good companies if securing 68% in B.Tech?

hello everyone.
i m a b.tech 4th year student my agg till 5th sem is 64% but it will be around 68% till i complete my engg. degree. i wanted to know would i be eligible in good companies and other firms where work is more related to management and consultancy....???

23rd November 2014, 02:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in any management and consultancy related good companies if securing 68% in B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely get job in any management and consultancy related good companies if you have secured 68% in B.Tech. Most of the companies in this field set an eligibility criteria of career 60%, so if you have 60% or more in your tenth, 10+2 and B.Tech, then you are eligible. Apart from this, you need to crack the written test, GD, technical and HR interview to get employment in the companies of this field.
16th April 2015, 12:09 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get job in any management and consultancy related good companies if securing 68% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello everyone.
i m a b.tech 4th year student my agg till 5th sem is 64% but it will be around 68% till i complete my engg. degree. i wanted to know would i be eligible in good companies and other firms where work is more related to management and consultancy....???
Yes, as you are saying that your CGPA will ab around 68% till the end of the completion of your degree. So, at that time you will be eligible for the Good companies. So, don't take any pressure and do well in all your semester exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?