3rd February 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in San Motors and Maruti Udyog after Automobile Engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?

Hello sir, I have completed Automobile Engineering course and looking for job in San Motors and Maruti Udyog. How to get a job in these companies? How much salary they provide for fresher?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
  2. How to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited after completion of Automobile engineering from Siwan Engineering college, Bihar? GATE score is relevant for it?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. How can i get training in Maruti Udyog Limited being a student of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  6. Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?
  7. Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  12. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  13. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
  15. Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  17. What are the opportunities available for mechanical engineer after completion of the course?
  18. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student?
14th February 2017, 03:07 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get a job in San Motors and Maruti Udyog after Automobile Engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?

Currently there are no openings in these companies. If you want to get into any of these companies you will have to keep yourself updated by checking their websites regularly.
The salary for beginners in Maruti Udyog is approximately 15, 000 – 20, 000 per month. An experienced engineer can earn more than 1, 00, 000 (approx) per month.

Salary in San Motors would be around 15,000-20,000. There is basically no difference between the two but Maruti Udyog is far better than the other growth wise. It also has a very good reputation in market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?