19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Aggregate marks required in Chemical engineering to be eligible for job in Consolidated Fibres & Chemicals Limited?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Chemical engineering holder and want to get job in Consolidated Fibres & Chemicals Limited. Aggregate marks required to eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  2. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Private sector for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student with 70% aggregate marks? Additional qualifications required to get job?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited being a B.E. Chemical Engineer?
  6. How to apply for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd companies after Chemical Engineering course? How much salary I can get?
  7. Government jobs available for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in Shree Digvijay Cement and Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Ltd after Chemical engineering?
  9. Which are the best companies for CE?
  10. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  11. How and where to apply for job in Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited after B.Pharmacy? Is there any branch of it in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. How to apply for Madras Cements Limited job after Chemical Engineering? How much salary I can get?
  13. Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  14. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  15. Exam date of Assistant Chemist Trainee?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. Eligibility for Engineering after diploma course and aggregate marks required in diploma for Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
21st April 2017, 09:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aggregate marks required in Chemical engineering to be eligible for job in Consolidated Fibres & Chemicals Limited?

In order to get job in Fibres and Chemicals Limited, you are required to meet certain eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification is as follows.

>> The minimum qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation is 60% marks.

>> If you have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation, then you will be eligible to apply for Fibres and Chemicals Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?