6th March 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in MindTree if secured 49% in 12th?

Friends,
Am I eligible for getting job in
Mindtree as I have scoring 76% in BE,
80% in 10th but only 49% in 12th.
I am worry about my 12th percentage.
Is it ok?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in MindTree if secured 73% in 10th, 54.91% in 12th, 53.45% in BCA and 7.68 CGPA till 4th semester of MCA? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. What questions will be asked in HR round of Mindtree?
  6. Where to work among Infosys and MindTree being a CSE graduate?
  7. Which stream should I opt for getting secured job if completed 12th?
  8. What is the off-campus placement process followed for MindTree?
  9. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  10. Which one to choose among Accenture and MindTree if selected in both?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree if having 5 years gap between Diploma and Degree being a 28 years old candidate?
  12. Is there any direct interview in Mindtree without written test?
  13. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  14. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  15. Recent placement papers of Bosh, MindTree and TCS?
  16. How many rounds are there in Interview of MindTree? Previous year question papers for Aptitude Test?
  17. Where should I join between TCS, Mindtree and Accenture through placement?
  18. Which companies are better between TCS, Mindtree, Techmahindra, HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2015, 03:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in MindTree if secured 49% in 12th?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible for Mindtree campus placement as they expect 60% marks throughout studies. The common eligibility criteria followed for MindTree is as follows,

-> 60% above throughout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

Since you have less than 60% marks in 12th you won't be eligible to apply for the campus placement in MindTree. Do not worry there are many small scale companies available who take in candidates based on there skill sets and not only with marks. Try to apply for them and get the job, after gaining 1-2 years of experience you can apply for other bigger companies which you will be able to get the job based on the experience and not with marks.
7th March 2015, 04:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in MindTree if secured 49% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Am I eligible for getting job in
Mindtree as I have scoring 76% in BE,
80% in 10th but only 49% in 12th.
I am worry about my 12th percentage.
Is it ok?
As per your 12th standard marks. you are not eligible for MindTree recruitment.

MindTree is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MindTree is,

MindTree= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MindTree recruitment.

Selection process for MindTree recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
15th February 2021, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Do not worry man today's company do not check talent they only think 2 mark is important

just think man if any one get 65% in 10th class and 49% in 2 level and 78% in B.tech Degree ,

Shit all company did not think that after 2 level the student already study 4 year more and they have still 2 level mindset and mark this is how innovative think by today's mnc company also they did not take talent they take only %(Percentage) after taking % they will provide internship still those have carrier they must be did not that much skill which must be present in non-carrier
15th February 2022, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 12th,96% in 10th and 86% in B.Tech.(IT)?
9th November 2022, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for mindtree campus placement if i scored 56% in 12th boards but 73% in my 12th improvement exam(which was after a year)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?