25th December 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Where to work among Infosys and MindTree being a CSE graduate?

Hello
I got selected in Infosys and Mindtree,
I have completed my B.Tech in CSE
so can you please tell me
which one is better to select??????

29th December 2014, 12:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to work among Infosys and MindTree being a CSE graduate?

Both Infosys and mind tree are very good places to work. Since you have two offers so you should analyse the job role given to you and then decide as per your interest. However if both giving same role, then you should go for Infosys because:-

You get to learn a lot in Infosys. Infosys has the best training center and one get to learn a lot in Infosys. Moreover Infosys has a huge bank balance so it is resistant to drastic market conditions and hence job is more secure in Infosys. Weaver, the work load will be more in Infosys and if you want to avoid that then you should go for Mind tree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?