18th August 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience

Hi,i have studied engineering in industrial production,( passed out)Iam not worked in any company still now,iam at home,now i want do job in IT company,which course shall i do in order to get job in IT company.
and iam not sure i wil get job in IT field with that course,because of no experience,please suggest something what to do in order to get job?
or shall i search for government job?

thanks
Meghana

Related Questions:
  1. Dentist job for work experience in Dubai?
  2. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
  3. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  4. Where can I get training and placement for the job in company after completing B.Com
  5. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  6. In which company should I work so that it is helpful for me after studying in EEE branch?
  7. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  8. Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.
  9. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  10. What kind of skills are required to become a Junior Project Engineer in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.?
  11. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  12. Eligiblity to get job in IBM for a B.E. graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  13. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does work experience make a big difference in getting jobs after B.tech?
  15. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
  16. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  17. Procedure to get a PHP programming job after having 9 years work experience in an academic center? -- [New]
  18. How to join Corporate sector after studying LLB?
27th February 2012, 03:15 PM
snirmalprakash

Default Re: Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience

If you want to get the job in IT first you want to know about the basics and fundamentals of programming such as c,c++,java. Better you do some of the computer courses and by that you may got job in IT company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?