24th February 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in software side if I have completed B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Hello Friends, I am interest in software side but I am B.Tech Civil fresher passed out. Can I get job in IT side and what course should I do please reply me soon thanks in advance. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?
  2. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the best courses after finishing B.Tech Civil engineering to get software job?
  4. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  7. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  9. Can anyone with software background jump to civil or mechanical field?
  10. Am I eligible to get software jobs in MNCs if I have completed B.Tech from KSOU?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  12. Best Institute for Group-I Exam in Hyderabad? Best books to be preferred for the Exam?
  13. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  14. Am I eligible to take up job in software side after completion of B.Com and MBA with HR specialization?
  15. Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  18. Which software course is better for diploma ECE students?
26th February 2017, 03:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in software side if I have completed B.Tech Civil Engineering?

No, you cannot get the job of IT sector as you have completed your B.Tech in Civil Engineering then the company will not hire you as you have no knowledge of theory and practical of IT sector. It is better to try for the company who hires civil engineers as a fresher. You will get good package in this field also, but first you have to gain some experience, then you can apply for the job in big companies or else you can go abroad also for the job purpose as there is a huge demand of civil engineers in abroad.
26th February 2017, 07:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in software side if I have completed B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, I am interest in software side but I am B.Tech Civil fresher passed out. Can I get job in IT side and what course should I do please reply me soon thanks in advance. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you can apply for software companies if you have knowledge in C, Java and Oracle.

You can apply for below given companies like

TCS

CTS

Wipro

IBM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?