24th February 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up job in software side after completion of B.Com and MBA with HR specialization?

I completed B.Com in the year now I am pursuing M.B.A final year with finance and H.R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with oracle? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this soon?

26th February 2017, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up job in software side after completion of B.Com and MBA with HR specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Com in the year now I am pursuing M.B.A final year with finance and H.R specializations but right now I want to go for software side is it possible to go with oracle? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this soon?
Yes, you are eligible for Oracle company as an HR manager being an MBA candidates.

You are not eligible for software field in Oracle.

Those candidates who have completed MBA degree from a recognized board are eligible for Oracle company.
26th February 2017, 03:25 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up job in software side after completion of B.Com and MBA with HR specialization?

To become a software programmer or engineer the candidate needs to complete his 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as a compulsory subject from a recognized university. After completion of class 12 the candidate either opt for B. Tech to become a good software engineer or CSE to become a good programmer or you can also do the diploma in computer science in the concerned subject to become a good programmer after completion you can easily get a job in a private or government firm. No, you cannot go to the software side from the commerce stream you have to complete the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?