2nd November 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?

I am a fresher in civil engineering. Is it possible to do any software course? Which course should I do to get a job in it companies? please let me know. What is the qualification criteria needed to apply for the software IT companies job? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  6. Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?
  7. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after completion of B.Tech Biotech course?
  11. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  12. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?
  15. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?
  16. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  17. What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
25th November 2016, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?

No, it is not possible to get a job in Software IT Company after completion of your Civil Engineering course from a recognised university. Most of the IT companies does not recruit Civil Engineering candidates. If you have good command on programming languages like JAVA, C, C++, .NET, etc., then there may be a chance for you to get a job in Software IT company.
26th November 2016, 12:31 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a fresher in civil engineering. Is it possible to do any software course? Which course should I do to get a job in it companies? please let me know. What is the qualification criteria needed to apply for the software IT companies job? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, the basic engineering stream may be anything. It is not a bottleneck for getting into IT firm.

For Software courses you can opt Java, .Net etc. It will help you build a basic foundation in programming.

Aptech and NIIT are providing certification courses in many cities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?