9th January 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?

Sir, I completed diploma in civil. Now I am studying pre final year degree course in civil. I want job in multinational sector. So please tell me what can I do 4 that? Supplementary software courses needed or not? Or it's possible to get the job directly without any courses?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are available in Civil Engineering sector?
  2. What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?
  3. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  4. What is the scope of getting a job in Navy after completion of civil engineering graduation? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in Dubai after completion of Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?
  8. Career opportunities after MSc Computer Science course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to get the job in Public Sector Unity after completion of B.E in Industrial Engineering?
  10. How to get job in Dubai or in Government sector after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  13. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting job in private sector after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  18. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
14th January 2017, 05:01 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in multinational sector after completion of graduation in civil engineering?

Hi,
In order to get job in a good MNC after your completion of Civil Engineering you must keep these things in mind:
- Minimum 55% aggregate after degree completion.
-NO BACKLOGS
-Experience will add as a positive.
You can just go to the career section of any MNC and check for Vacancy or just apply for a walk in Interview by applying it.
NO it is not necessary for you to apply for any Supplementary Software course.
Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?