24th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate, completed DCA and Tally still pursuing SQL Training?

Hi Sir,
I have done my B.Sc in Chemistry and also DCA and Tally as a Computer courses. Now I am doing SQL Training course. Can I apply for job in TCS? Am I eligible for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in TCS, HCL or Dell being an ECE graduate with knowledge in C, C+, C#, SQL and RDBMS?
  2. Can I get job if pursuing SAP Training being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Which job I can do after B.com having knowledge of Tally?
  4. Jobs after (DCA) Diploma in Computer Application?
  5. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  6. Should I go for CA and B.Com after scoring 50% marks in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  8. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Eligibility to appear in IBPS Clerk exam for a graduate who has DCA certificate?
  10. What does Graduate Trainee means? Salary offered by TCS to Graduate Trainees?
  11. What does Graduate Trainee in TCS means?
  12. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  13. What kind of jobs are available for Mathematics graduate who is pursuing C, C+, Java and .NET training? Expected salary?
  14. Can I get a job at TCS, Noida after pursuing B.Tech 4th year from E&I? Which course should I do to get a job at TCS, Noida
  15. How to get a job in TCS after pursuing B.Tech final year? I am from EEE stream
  16. Best computer course to study for Private Bank jobs?
  17. Can I get a government job after graduating in Information Science with 68%?
  18. What's the applying procedure for C.S? When should I do training under C.S? I've completed B.Com and pursuing C.A course
31st January 2016, 07:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate, completed DCA and Tally still pursuing SQL Training?

Yes, sure you can apply for the TCS job, as you have a lot of degree certification as well as course covered.

But, WAIT !!
You have not technical degree that is either B.E or b.tech. As TCS consider only the B.E as well as B.tech degree candidate. Since, you have a lot of degree certificate i agree with this even you must be having the knowledge of the technology, but TCS also has its own criteria for that, it will take only the technical degree student.
For more clarification you can mail to
queriesexamcare.tcs.com

They will guide you well in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?