9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Sasken Communication Technologies Limited for Application Development Engineer job having above 75% in overall academics but a backlog in B.Tech?

I have got above 75% in 10th, 12th and in B.Tech also. But I had a backlog in my 4th semester. I want to join Sasken Communication Technologies Limited as a Application Development Engineer. Can I join?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?
  2. Responsibilities and pay scale of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  4. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  6. What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Interview for B.E. freshers?
  8. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam?
  9. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  11. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies? -- [New]
  12. Where in Bangalore can I get Implant Training?
  13. Can I get job in Robosoft Technologies being a B.E. Computer Science Engineer and completed 6 months Mobile Application Development Training?
  14. Is there any difficulty to join if selected in HCL Technologies with a backlog in B.Tech?
  15. What is the salary of a Software Engineer in Sasken?
  16. How to apply for implant training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?
  18. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
25th November 2016, 07:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Sasken Communication Technologies Limited for Application Development Engineer job having above 75% in overall academics but a backlog in B.Tech?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Sasken Communication Technologies for the post of Application Development Engineer:

No, you are not eligible to apply for this Sasken Communication Technologies Limited recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.E from a recognized university

>> You must have secured minimum 70% marks throughout the academics

>> You should not have pending backlogs in order to be eligible. As there is a pending backlog, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?