9th November 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Responsibilities and pay scale of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?

Please provide me with the responsibilities which I have to tackle in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited as an Application Development Engineer? What is the pay scale for this position?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits available for Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Sasken Communication Technologies Limited for Application Development Engineer job having above 75% in overall academics but a backlog in B.Tech?
  3. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  6. What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Off-Campus Interview for B.E. freshers?
  8. Download latest placement papers for preparation of Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus written exam?
  9. Pay Scale for Application Development post in Virtusa?
  10. Pay Scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware Technologies?
  11. Sasken Communication Technologies Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Why grade pay of Junior Engineer is less than Assistant Engineer when duties of both are same?
  13. Pay scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies? Days and hours of working?
  14. Vacancies in Electronics based companies? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Pay scale of Marketing Representatives in National Fertilizers Limited?
  16. What is the salary of computer science after diploma?
  17. Where in Bangalore can I get Implant Training?
  18. Job opportunities in domestic companies of hyderabad for ECE students?
25th November 2016, 04:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Responsibilities and pay scale of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited?

Responsibilities and Pay Scale of Application Development Engineer in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited:

Some of the major responsibilities for the post of Application Development Engineer include the following.

>> You are required to do timely reporting of the trial results

>> You must have to review the mold filling and the work with the simulation engineers to optimize the flow paths

>> You are required to assist in the review and part designs to optimize the processes

>> You are required to review the simulation results

>> Pay Scale offered for this post generally may be Rs.18,000/- per month and it may get increased based on the experience you attain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?