6th September 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to join if selected in HCL Technologies with a backlog in B.Tech?

Sir,
I have got a backlog in my B.Tech but only one after getting placed in HCL Technologies. But now I have cleared that backlog. Will there be any problem for me in joining?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  2. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  3. Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  4. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  5. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  6. Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  7. Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  8. Is there any difficulty to join if selected in TCS but having backlog in B.Tech 7th semester?
  9. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?
  10. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  11. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Should I join HCL Technologies, Bangalore as they are paying more than IBM, Kolkata which is my hometown?
  13. What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Am i eligible to apply for HCL with 62% in B.Tech and one backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  16. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
  17. Which company has better work culture and growth opportunity among HCL Technologies and TCS?
  18. Am I eligible to join HCL Technologies if secured 84% in 10th, 57% In 12th and 75% in B.Tech(CSE)?
16th September 2015, 12:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to join if selected in HCL Technologies with a backlog in B.Tech?

There would have been a problem if you had not cleared your backlog. Since you have cleared your backlog, so there is no need to worry. You can easily join HCL once they give you the joining details without any worry. According to their policies there should not be any active /pending backlogs when they start verification process after joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?