22nd August 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech along with IES preparation?

I want to try for IES. I don't want to waste the time and want to complete ME/MTech side by side. Will it be possible? Please do inform me.

23rd August 2016, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech along with IES preparation?

It depends on you whether you can manage time properly or not. If you are confident enough to devote time to both at the same time then it will be good for you without any doubt.

In fact, you mustn't rely only on IES preparation because there is no guarantee whether you will succeed or not. Doing a job or M.Tech along with preparation is a good option.
24th August 2016, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech along with IES preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to try for IES. I don't want to waste the time and want to complete ME/MTech side by side. Will it be possible? Please do inform me.
Yes, it is possible if you are a hard worker because IES is too tough exam.

So you can prepare for IES exam and follow below given books.

Guide For IES Engineering Service Examination: Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering
by
Deepak Gupta
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

IES-2012 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Conventional Solved Papers (Paper I &II)
by
Made Easy Publications
Publisher: Made Easy Team

U.P.S.C. (IES) Engineering Services Examination: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (Solved Papers)
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

IES: 2012 Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ( Paper I & II )
by
Made Easy Team
Publisher: Made Easy Team
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?