12th April 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in Himadri Chemicals & Industries for distance M.Pharmacy student? How should I approach?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Pharmacy and studying M.Pharmacy in distance mode. Is here any chance to get job in Himadri Chemicals & Inds? How should I approach?

16th April 2017, 02:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get job in Himadri Chemicals & Industries for distance M.Pharmacy student? How should I approach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed B.Pharmacy and studying M.Pharmacy in distance mode. Is here any chance to get job in Himadri Chemicals & Inds? How should I approach?

You can apply after completion of M.Pharmacy through distance education for a job in Himadri Chemical & Industries through online. You can also contact the hr department through [email protected] email id. If you have any queries you can contact them through email and get it cleared. You can apply online through their website for a job in the organization. If there is any suitable post then you will be called for the selection process. Based on your performance you will be selected for a job in Himadri Chemicals & Industries. The Himadri Chemicals & Industries website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?