2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Chances of good job after 90% marks in ECE branch

I have secured only 58% in my 12th board exam. Now I'm doing engineering in ECE branch
I have also secured more than 90% in each semester. Will I get a good job?

3rd August 2016, 07:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of good job after 90% marks in ECE branch

Percentage in engineering course will not fetch you good job. This is because companies have their own selection rounds which will decide your fate in their employment opportunity. Since you are from ECE background, so you have job opportunity in IT field as well as core field. Most of the IT companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60℅ throughout the career. So, you will not be eligible for most of the IT companies. Hence you should try for core sector. Prepare for GATE and written tests of various PSUs , score good and clear the further selection rounds to get recruited. Otherwise you can start with small scale and startup IT companies who do not have 60℅ as eligibility criteria.
3rd August 2016, 12:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances of good job after 90% marks in ECE branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured only 58% in my 12th board exam. Now I'm doing engineering in ECE branch
I have also secured more than 90% in each semester. Will I get a good job?

The chances of getting good job after 90% marks in graduation in ECE are really high. So you can attend campus and off campus recruitments for a job. Many of the top MNCs required at least 60% marks in all examinations including SSLC, HSC and Graduation. The candidate should have very good communication skills and subject knowledge to clear the selection process. This includes Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. So you have very good chances of getting a job after ECE degree with 90% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?