26th June 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Walk-In-Interview for B.E. Telecommunication Engineer?

Ma'am/Sir,
I am in Final sem BE Telecom stream.
Is there any walkin interview for us?
if yes then please tell me about the companies
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  2. What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?
  3. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  4. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  5. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  6. Which are the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineering students?
  7. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  9. How to switch my career into Network while being a Telecommunication Engineer?
  10. Will Telecommunication be a good course after completing BCA?
  11. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  12. Last 10 years question papers for section engineer in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Which are the different companies for electronics and telecommunication engineers? Which are the best colleges for MBA?
  14. Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?
  15. Percentage required to get a job in B.Tech? How much is the salary that can be earned?
  16. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  17. Which are the telecommunication companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? How should I apply for it?
  18. What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)
11th November 2014, 11:59 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Companies offering Walk-In-Interview for B.E. Telecommunication Engineer?

Telecommunication Engineers are mostly recruited in Software and Telecom based Companies. You have wide varieties of opportunities.

You can get in to,

• Qualcomm
• Samsung
• Cisco
• Nokia Solutions and Networks
• Siemens
• Dell
• Intel
• MacAfee
• Tata Communications and more

You can get more information on the openings and walk in interviews from MONSTER and NAUKRI.

All you need to do is register with them and you will be notified when there are any walk-ins.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?