27th February 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Which companies in Pune hires ECE students through gate score?

I wish to get a good job in any reputed company of Pune. I am pursuing ECE course and have also given GATE exam. So kindly list me the compnaies in Pune which hires students like me through gate score?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is gate score valid for 2 years? List companies which hires candidates on Gate score basis?
  3. Which companies hires ECE students in Dubai?
  4. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  5. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  6. How can we get jobs after Biotech Degree? Which core companies hires biotech students?
  7. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  8. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  9. Public sector companies hiring on the basis of GATE score for Computer science students?
  10. Names of the companies which are asking for GATE score in recruitments
  11. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  12. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E?
  13. Can I get a job after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  14. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  15. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune? I have scored 287 in GATE
  16. Companies which consider GATE score for their recruitment? How to apply for those companies?
  17. What is the eligibility required for PSU entrance exam?
  18. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
15th March 2016, 05:59 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which companies in Pune hires ECE students through gate score?

You have not uploaded your GATE score, which is very important for us to let you know the exact solution. Even you have not uploaded your GATE score then also we do have some option for you.

If you are in general category and you got more than 35 marks in GATE then you will get good college. If you belongs to SC/ST/OBC then you need to secure minimum of 23 marks to qualify in the GATE to get good college. And to get good companies from GATE you need to secure more than 50 marks then only you will get UPSC or good company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?