25th February 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I attend Wipro BPS Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post being a CSE graduate?

Hello,
I am a CSE graduate and willing to get job in Wipro. So,I have got an email from Wipro for the Off-Campus in Wipro BPS. I would like to know that I should attend this Off-Campus for Technical Support process? Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to attend Wipro BPS Interview?
  2. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Project Engineer Off-Campus Interview being a B.Tech graduate?
  4. What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?
  5. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Technical round is conducted by Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post?
  7. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  8. Whether Technical round is available in Wipro Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  9. Percentage criteria to attend Wipro Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?
  11. How many rounds are available in TCS-BPS Off-Campus Interview?
  12. Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  14. How many rounds are available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Associate Technical Support post?
  15. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  16. Pattern of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for Technical Associate post?
  17. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  18. Detailed information about Wipro Infotech Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
15th March 2016, 05:09 PM
january2016

Default Re: Should I attend Wipro BPS Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support post being a CSE graduate?

Domains does not matter for you as of now being a fresher. What matters is attending the interview and cracking the interview, then only you have to decide whether you want to go to the particular domain or not. Before going through the interview don't make any kind of plan or expectation.

You need to focus on your aim to crack interview and that is it. This will help you to get more experience of the company interview and then you will be able to crack almost any company interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?