2nd July 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

In which company should I join Sopra and Tech Mahindra if selected in both?

hello friends,
i have selected in SOPRA and TECH MAHINDRA.
i am little confused , which company i should join.
plz help me guys , give me some advice.

thanx

15th July 2014, 07:57 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: In which company should I join Sopra and Tech Mahindra if selected in both?

WHICH COMPANY TO SELECT BETWEEN SOPRA AND TECH MAHINDRA?

It's bit a tough choice to make when you have two offers in your hand but you can consider the chances of your personal needs to select the one which suits you best,

-> Job location - Since Sopra is a European based IT service company there is lot of chance that you will be put in onsite but that chances pretty low in Tech Mahindra when compared. So, if you are really looking for onsite opportunities then Sopra will be a better choice.

-> Career Growth - This is very important which you need to collect the information from employee's who are already working in the company. Just try to get the contact of someone whom you know who are already there or maybe connect via FB or LinkedIn and find out which company provides you a good career growth and keep that as the first preference.

-> Calling Date - Who call you first should get more preference because every month you are waiting you are probably wasting it than to add those as your experience in the resume. So, if the gap is very long between two companies then try to take the one which is earlier.

-> Package - This comes at the last. Where you get paid more? It's one of the key pointers because it gives you self-motivation to start with but as a fresher you shouldn't be thinking about this rather to work hard and think on how you can learn more and more to move up the ladder in your career but at the same time if the hikes are not good in the company then probably at the middle you will feel like jump to other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?