26th June 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Full time jobs in West Bengal for BDS doctor?

hello
l completed my bds course and waiting
a full time job in west bengal,
if u have know any vacancy then plz reply
help me thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  2. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  6. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. What are the jobs available in Siliguri for a 12th pass?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  12. How to join any government college of West Bengal?
  13. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  14. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  15. What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?
  16. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
  17. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  18. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
12th August 2016, 11:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full time jobs in West Bengal for BDS doctor?

There are abundance of good jobs and higher study opportunities available after gaining degree in dentistry as a doctor.

This field has lots of career opportunities. A BDS graduate may go for the PG degree program primary to the domain MDS (Master of Dental Surgery).

The first salary of a dentist may be Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month. But after doing a lot of field work one can gain proper experience in this field and after that they can a draw a salary of minimum 4 to 6 lakhs per annum.

Here are some of the job profiles of a BDS :

> Endodontic.

> Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology.

> Oral Surgery.

> Orthodontics.

> Pedodontics.

> Periodontics.

> Prosthodontics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?