29th September 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?

I have secured 60% in 10th,
80% in MPC 12th
55% in BA DEGREE
62% in MCA
Am i eligible for software companies.can i get a job in any of the company.sir please kindly post the answer as soon as possible or send the answer.From MCA and MBA which is to be taken best option to get job in software companies
Thanking you sir

ACHAVAMSHI

29th September 2015, 05:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
80% in MPC 12th
55% in BA DEGREE
62% in MCA
Am i eligible for software companies.can i get a job in any of the company.sir please kindly post the answer as soon as possible or send the answer.From MCA and MBA which is to be taken best option to get job in software companies
Thanking you sir

ACHAVAMSHI

As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any software companies as freshers.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
29th September 2015, 07:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?

Yes, you will definitely place in top MNC's to pursue your career.

The minimum eligibility criteria asked by the software companies to recruit any candidates is that the candidate must have secured above 60% marks in all his academics from a recognized universities.

To place in any of the software company just focus on aptitude & logical questions and enhance your communication and interpersonal skills.

As MCA and MBA has both god opportunities in software company. Comparatively MBA is given preference behind MCA.
30th September 2015, 12:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
80% in MPC 12th
55% in BA DEGREE
62% in MCA
Thanking you sir

ACHAVAMSHI
Qualities required to become a Software Engineering:

- Candidates should have good knowledge in Programming Skills.
- Candidates good command knowledge over Networking and Administration.
- Candidate project should include topics in the computer application.

Basic Eligibility to Get Job in Software Companies:

- Candidates should hold valid degree in Computer science/Computer Application.
- Candidates score at least 60% or above at Graduation and 12th standard as well.
- Candidates age should be 18 years or above.
- Candidates should have well command of English Speaking skills.
- Final thing is Candidate degree should be from recognized university approved from AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?