5th May 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is CS Executive has any requirement in the MNC's?

I am doing company Secretary(cs)
executive.i need to get in a job .can i get a job of this qualification in the corporate companies?

9th May 2014, 12:39 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is CS Executive has any requirement in the MNC's?

Yes, CS candidates are hired in MNC companies but the problem is getting a job as fresher is quite challenging in MNCs, so be ready to take up the job even if it's a small scale company so that you can gain more experience and after 2-3 years experience you can jump into other better opportunities in MNCs.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the present openings which are there for CS Executive candidates.

I have attached a picture in this post which talks about the various opportunities which are available after completing your CS degree. Just go through it once and start applying for the jobs right away which you are really interested in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath_guide.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	148276  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?