3rd November 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for iGATE? How many backlogs are allowed for iGATE?

As i am having 57% marks with one backlog in btech upto 6th sem and 80% in ssc, 77% in intermediate. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for iGATE. Also tell me about the numbers of backlogs allowed for the iGATE entrance?

3rd November 2015, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for iGATE? How many backlogs are allowed for iGATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i am having 57% marks with one backlog in btech upto 6th sem and 80% in ssc, 77% in intermediate. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for iGATE. Also tell me about the numbers of backlogs allowed for the iGATE entrance?
Yes, you are not eligible for iGate off campus interview.

Eligibility criteria of iGate recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.
3rd November 2015, 10:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for iGATE? How many backlogs are allowed for iGATE?

The eligibility criteria is as follows:

* Candidate must have passed class 10, class 12, Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks.

* Candidate should't have any active backlogs.

* A minimum gap of 2 years is allowed.
3rd November 2015, 11:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

GATE is an IT services company founded in 1996. Getting job is not an easy task in such a well reputed company. You must have to fulfill below given eligibility criteria for getting job in iGATE.

Eligibility for iGATE :

** You must have to pass your graduation with minimum 50% marks.

** Your Communication (written and verbal) and Comprehension skills in English should be good.

** Typing speed of 25-35 WPM is satisfactory.

For your kind information i want to tell you that now a days no company allow any backlog at the TIME OF JOINING.
4th November 2015, 11:31 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

One active backlog is allowed for engineering graduates in iGATE.

Regarding the eligibility for fresh software engineers, the candidate should have B.E/B.Tech.

The candidates should have scored 60% and above from 10th to graduation.

The candidates should not have any gap period and one active backlog will be allowed.

You can check other details in the iGATE website.
4th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You are still pursuing 6th Semester of B.Tech, so you are not eligible to appear in iGATE recruitment process. Still you have secured less than what is required till 6th Semester. The minimum percentage required in each qualification is given below. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout their academics.

In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks

In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks

In Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA) - Minimum 60% marks

Still there is a chance for you to sit for iGATE Recruitment Process. You have secured good percentage in both 10th Class and 12th Class. So I suggest you to work hard and obtain minimum 65% marks at the end of 8th Semester in order to be eligible. Candidates cannot have more than 1 active arrear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?