5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about SYNTEL Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

I have heard that SYNTEL is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee I don’t know much more about this post of this company. So, can you please tell me about this company’s post so that I can attend this interview?

8th August 2018, 10:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about SYNTEL Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

Detailed Information about SYNTEL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the SYNTEL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - SYNTEL

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee or Trainee

The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Application or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized university. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

<> You should not have any pending backlogs

<> Maximum of 1 year gap is allowed in order to be eligible. You need to understand and analyze the client or project requirements. You are required to maintain the systems and updating according to the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?