1st October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?

Sir,
I have cleared the online aptitude test of Syntel On-Campus Drive. What are the next rounds of selection? What is the package for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Syntel?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  2. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  3. What are important topics for Syntel aptitude test? Should I go for Syntel or not?
  4. Whether Syntel will deliver result of Aptitude Test to the college?
  5. Is the package of Syntel increased from 2.85L to 3.2L? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  8. How can I apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Syntel being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  9. How can I prepare to get selected in Syntel interview? Preparation tips for Aptitude test?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  11. Is there negative marking allotment available in Syntel Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  12. What kind of training is Syntel Ltd gives to their trainees having job designation as GET?
  13. Previous year model papers of Syntel aptitude test?
  14. How many rounds are there in IBM on-campus interview? Detailed information about Aptitude Test?
  15. Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for Syntel Off-Campus Drive?
  16. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  17. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  18. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
16th October 2015, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have cleared the online aptitude test of Syntel On-Campus Drive. What are the next rounds of selection? What is the package for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Syntel?
Selection round:-

Aptitude test

Technical test

Personal interview

Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?