9th March 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir,
I just received an email from Wipro Technologies, notifying me that my resume has been shortlisted for Off Campus Drive.
I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
However, I do not have any idea about what sort of questions are being asked in such interviews.
So, please guide me in the correct way regarding the pattern of this drive.
Thanking You.

12th March 2015, 11:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?

Wipro has a straight forward process of Off-campus recruitment drive. There are three rounds - Online written test, technical interview and HR interview. However, sometimes technical and HR interview are mingled into one interview.

- Online written test will consist questions from general aptitude, verbal ability (english) and C.
- Technical interview will consist questions from your domain. Since your domain is Computer Science, so you can expect questions from high level programming, data structures, DBMS, Networking and Multimedia. Apart from this you will be asked questions from projects, training, internship and certification courses undertaken by you.
- HR interview will have basic HR questions to check your attitude and communication skills. Questions on Wipro and your interests are common in this round. Just google and prepare answer to the common HR questions. Usually they do not go beyond those questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?