2nd July 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is value of Criminology and Forensic courses?

What is value of Criminology and Forensic courses?

7th July 2015, 02:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is value of Criminology and Forensic courses?

There is a lot of scope for Criminology and Forensic courses in the current market.

You simply have a good knowledge in your field.

Here is the scope of your field :

Job Profiles in Forensic Science:

*** Forensic Psychologist

*** Fingerprint Expert

*** Forensic Consultant

*** Forensic Expert

*** Fraud Examiner

*** Forensic Investigator

*** Forensic Scientist

*** Forensic Medical Examiners

Criminal Investigation Department (CID)

** Quality control bureau

** Narcotics department

** Educational Institutes

** Forensic Science Laboratory

** Research firms

** Forensic Science Opportunities Abroad

My suggestion to you is that you should choose any of the above as per your interest.
7th July 2015, 09:16 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is value of Criminology and Forensic courses?

Forensic courses are mostly available at post graduation level.any graduate who has studied chemistry in degree course is eligible to study M.sc Forensic science,B.sc forensic science is very rare course.
One major field for forensic experts is investigation.government agencies like NIA,CBI have good job profiles for forensic science experts teaching jobs at the state police academy and national police academy as trainer.
There is huge demand of criminologists.crimology as a profession,deals with the study of understanding criminal behaviour.they must posses excellent observation and research skills,clarity of verbal and written expression.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?