24th February 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Diploma or graduation in civil engineering to get a good private job with decent salary in future?

HELLO! My name is yashraj patil. I GOT 83 percentage in 9th standard. I am in 10 standard now. I am confused to take diploma or graduation for civil engineering. For good salary and easy job opportunity. What degree should I take to go abroad. Currently I am in Surat, Gujarat city.

27th February 2017, 12:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma or graduation in civil engineering to get a good private job with decent salary in future?

Nowadays getting jobs have become very tough whether it is home country or abroad. So, in today's competitive life one has to achieve high qualification degrees to get a respectable job. Candidates with higher qualification are preferred first for any kind of jobs. Similarly candidates with bachelor's degree in civil engineering will be preferred first than the candidates with diploma qualification in civil engineering. So, it will be beneficial for you if you opt for graduation in civil engineering in which you will get better salary as compared to diploma and there will be greater chances of getting a job in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?