30th November 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Drawbacks of offering private tutorial classes for Computer Science postgraduate?

Sir,
I have done my M.Sc in Computer Science. I am providing private tutorial classes and I am happy with my earnings. But many of my friends says that its not a secured future. So, I want to know the drawbacks, if there is any?

27th January 2016, 06:50 PM
january2016

Default Re: Drawbacks of offering private tutorial classes for Computer Science postgraduate?

Let me tell you that in India even in world, Teaching is one of the most secured job. teaching will exists till the world exists. Everyone needs education and they needs tutor for that. So, teaching will go one and on.

Being a student as well as employee i have not come about any drawback of teaching yet. I don't know who seems to have drawback in teaching. SO, don't get carried out with others opinions, just think once upon it. You will get to know that, there is a lot of income in teaching as compared to IT sector employee income.
27th January 2016, 11:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Drawbacks of offering private tutorial classes for Computer Science postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my M.Sc in Computer Science. I am providing private tutorial classes and I am happy with my earnings. But many of my friends says that its not a secured future. So, I want to know the drawbacks, if there is any?
The main drawback is the remuneration in the organized job is much higher than what you earn in private institutions. This is not the job where you can get promoted and get a chance for a foreign visit etc. These are all some of the drawbacks, having said that if you are interested in teaching then you can continue to do so. The money and the other things are secondary to the job satisfaction you have. The teaching profession is a highly prestigious one. So if you have passion to it continues the same. The job guarantee is there, the experience will fetch you more students and money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?