13th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Shafajafar

What are the drawbacks in going for job after UG?

I am doing my final year b.sc computer science...i have selected in a top most company in india..they are offering M.S degree..now i am in confusion...my friends are asking me to join any pg degree...now what can i do..what are the drawbacks in going job after U.G...give me a solution

21st June 2012, 01:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the drawbacks in going for job after UG?

There is no drawback in joining for a job right after graduation as you are gaining work experience. The benefit of joining this company is that you will be gaining experience and along with it you will get an additional qualification. However normally such companies keep a bond period. You will not be able to quit during the bond period. Before joining this company make sure the MS degree offered is recognised in the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?