1st October 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Project Engineer post in Wipro for MCA postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my MCA in this year and I am willing to join Wipro for Project Engineer post. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying this post in Wipro?

21st November 2015, 12:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Project Engineer post in Wipro for MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my MCA in this year and I am willing to join Wipro for Project Engineer post. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying this post in Wipro?

For the post of Project Engineer in Wipro the eligibility is as follows:

Educational Qualification: M.Sc / MCA (Full time course only).

Branch of Study: Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology, Information Systems Management.

Marks Eligibility: 50% in 10th & 12th , 60% in Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation.

The aspirant must have very good communication skills.

The aspirant has to register online.

There will be an Aptitude test, Group Discussion and HR interview.

You can check the details in the website http://careers.wipro.com/campus-science-gis.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?