8th October 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer Interview?

Can I know the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Dell for Test Associate Engineer recruitment? I want to know the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer Interview?
  2. Requirements to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer interview?
  3. How many vacancies are available in Dell for Test Associate Engineer post?
  4. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  6. Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?
  8. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Last date of application? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to attend Oracle On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer?
  10. How can I prepare to crack written test of Infosys Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?
  11. Eligibility to attend Dell Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 69% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. What is the job description of Systems Support Associate in Dell?
  14. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  15. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  16. Eligibility to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to attend Microsoft Assistant Consultant Interview?
  18. Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Software Engineer Trainee Interview?
9th October 2016, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer Interview:

The basic educational qualification required for Dell Test Associate Engineer Interview is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are freshers as well have experience till 2 years are eligible to attend.

>> Computer background branches are preferred for this Interview

>> Candidates must have good knowledge on the methods and technologies related to you computer technical field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?