11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Accenture Associate IT Operations Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Everyone,
I want to know about the important dates of Accenture Off-Campus Drive for the post of Associate IT Operations. Kindly let me know about the important dates as I am willing to attend this Off-Campus Drive. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Job description of Associate IT Operations Level 12(16) in Accenture?
  4. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  6. How to register in Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Percentage criteria to apply? -- [New]
  7. What kind of skills are required to join Associate IT Operations in Accenture?
  8. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  9. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  10. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. When Accenture Off-Campus Drive will be held in Odisha? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Accenture off campus drive for 2011 batch?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job description of IT Operations in Accenture
  15. Where Accenture Associates IT Operations interview will be conducted in Kolkata? Important dates of this interview?
  16. Should I wait for an email confirmation if got selected in Accenture through Campus Drive?
  17. When Accenture will conduct Off-Campus Drive for MCA candidate in Hyderabad?
  18. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
14th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates of Accenture Associate IT Operations Off-Campus Drive?

Accenture has announced the Off-Campus Drive for the post of Associate IT Operations last date to apply is 14th July 2016 & interview on 16th July 2016. A candidate who have completed degree in BE/BTech can only apply for this job & should have scored 60% marks in aggregate. You must be having no backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?