13th December 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?

Respected Sir,
I came to know that IGATE is going to conduct Interview in Bangalore for Software Engineer post. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  2. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  3. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  4. Why iGATE take exams after selection of Assistant Software Engineer?
  5. List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?
  6. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  8. Which are the companies in electronics field? I am doing a job in private sector
  9. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  10. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  11. Eligibility to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has a gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  13. How can I prepare to crack IGATE interview? What is the pattern of the interview?
  14. Salary package for Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  17. Is it possible for me to attend iGate Patni interview when I have three years break in studies?
  18. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
19th December 2015, 08:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I came to know that IGATE is going to conduct Interview in Bangalore for Software Engineer post. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this Interview?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is,

iGate= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.

Selection process for iGate recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?