4th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview?

Hello everyone, I want to secure a job in HCL Technologies. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of L1 Service Desk. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

30th June 2021, 07:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview?

Selection procedure in HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview :-

If you are appearing for the interview, you will undergo few rounds of the interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round of the selection process.

2. GD: After being qualified for Aptitude Test, You have to appear in GD Test. You have to clear this test for the next round of the selection process.

3. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile. Also, they can ask about your final year project details and a few technical question related to that.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interviews, you will be asked for an HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
https://www.hcltech.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?