18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS Trainee interview for BCA graduate?

I am a BCA graduate and I want to appear an interview of TCS for the post of Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of TCS for this post. Please tell me asap.

7th May 2018, 11:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS Trainee interview for BCA graduate?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA stream or master's degree like MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.E from a recognized college/university are eligible to appear for TCS trainee interview. You must have good communication skills and should have good computer knowledge. You must be flexible to work in night shifts and also you should have good academic records of minimum 60% marks throughout the career. For more details you can visit the official website at :http://www.nextstep.tcs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?