10th May 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

When the Off-Campus of Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte will be scheduled in New Delhi and NCR for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate. Can you please tell me when the Off-Campus for Infosys, Accenture and Deloitte will take place in New Delhi and in NCR? I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards,
Neeru

Related Questions:
13th May 2016, 12:55 AM
january2016

Default Re: When the Off-Campus of Accenture, Infosys and Deloitte will be scheduled in New Delhi and NCR for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Off-Campus for Infosys, Accenture and Deloitte will take place in New Delhi and in NCR on 25th of June 2016. As they have scheduled their off campus drive for the freshers in Delhi NCR and the recruitment drive will be exclusively for 2016 batch students.

No other students for 2015, 2014 are allowed to appear in this recruitment drive. For lateral batch students these companies will soon announce the recruitment date, till then don't rely on these companies, try to look for other companies too.

There are many more companies that are offering good job as well as salary to the lateral as well as freshers, just get their update and apply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?