1st July 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Developer in IBM?

Hello friends, I have done with my MCA course. Now, I want to join IBM as a Software Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility to become a Software Developer in this company. Please tell me immediate. Thank you!

3rd July 2018, 07:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Developer in IBM?

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Software Developer in IBM:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Software Developer in IBM is given below,

<> You should have done MCA or B.E/ B.Tech in Computers or Graduation with professional or post experience from a recognized university.

<> Age must not be less than 18 years and there is no upper age limit applicable in order to be eligible.

<> Hence, as you are done with this MCA course I can say that you are certainly eligible to become Software Developer in IBM.

<> Make sure you have knowledge of programming languages so that you will be able to crack this recruitment easily.
5th July 2018, 01:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Developer in IBM?

Eligibility to become a Software Developer in IBM is given below.

You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA to be eligible to apply for the post of Software Developer.

You must have secured minimum 65% marks in 10th, 12th and B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?