4th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How can a Masters in Computer Science join IBM as a Software Developer?

I have completed Masters in Computer Science and searching a good job. I am interested in Software development but not in coding. I want to know how can I join IBM as a Software Developer?

6th April 2018, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Masters in Computer Science join IBM as a Software Developer?

You can apply for fresher job based on your M.Sc degree. B.Tech and M.Sc graduates are eligible for software developer jobs at major IT companies. You will be selected based on the performance in the interview.

Selection is purely based on merit, hence make sure you are well prepared for it. Coding is important to get such job, and you must have knowledge of it.
8th April 2018, 07:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Masters in Computer Science join IBM as a Software Developer?

In order to get a job at IBM, you should have completed your academic career with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. Being an master in computer science holder, you are eligible to apply for the same.
You can visit the official website (http://www.ibm.com) and fill up the application form or you can directly attend the walk in interviews conducted at the respective branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?